Our client, is a top firm in the real estate industry and is currently looking to engage the services of an Estate Surveyor & Valuer.
Job Title: Estate Surveyor & Valuer
- Property Management
- Inspection, Market Survey and Analysis of Asset
- Sales, Leases and Rentals
- Perfection of Titles
- Valuation of Properties
- Bachelor’s degree in Estate Management, Building Technology, Civil Engineering, or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the development, and implementation of Construction projects.
- Working experience in the Real Estate industry is an added advantage
Areas that may be worked on once the surveyor has experience and specialized knowledge include:
- Offering advice on property taxation;
- Enabling clients to initiate construction projects;
- Advising on the maintenance costs of specific buildings
- Providing post-occupancy advice, facilities management services and life cycle costing advice;
- Assisting clients in locating and accessing additional and alternative sources of funds;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply