Onstream Group – With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations.
Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
Our client, Esso Exploration & Production Nigeria (Offshore East) Ltd., is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deck Foreman
- Meet daily with logistics operations leader to plan work programme.
- Ensure all deck and marine equipment are maintained in a safe and secure condition at all times.
- Supervise all facility cargo handling operations ensure correct handling and stowage of all cargo including operation of fork lifts.
- To ensure all deck crew have a full understanding of procedures, including all work instructions, PTW or safe entry certificate restrictions prior to commencing any task and to lead the JSA’s and toolbox talks that are a part of routine operations.
- To attend helicopter landing, takeoffs and refuelling operations as HLO.as required and allocate teams to attend landings
- To maintain an inventory of stores and tools under his control and to liaise with logistics operations leader and storeman on requirements
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the deck areas of the FPSO
- Supervise and ensure that all work performed by the deck logistic team is carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
- To assist in the training of personnel as required.
- Supervise cargo loading and offloading operations as required including bulk liquids.
- Experienced in marine offshore logistics operations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply