Ernst & Young is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over.
We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our collaborative culture supports the personal and professional success of each individual.
Job Title: Senior Manager – External Audit (Oil and Gas)
Our Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes. Groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines) within Assurance include External Audit, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Financial Accounting Advisory Services and Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services.
Join our External Audit team and you will help our clients meet their reporting requirements by providing an objective and independent examination of their financial statements, timely and constructive discussion with management on accounting and reporting matters, and a robust and clear perspective to audit committees.
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The role of the Audit Senior Manager includes the execution of complex audit engagements, managing risks, applying professional skepticism and providing high quality audits to our Oil and Gas clients.
The successful Senior Manager will
- Help to mentor, coach and counsel their team members and help EY to build an inclusive culture and high performing teams
- Maximize business development opportunities through leveraging of networks across other EY service offerings and geographies
- Apply complex risk management policies and procedures and work closely with the internal and external inspections teams to enhance the execution of quality audits
- Maximize operational efficiencies on engagements
- Enhance EYs brand through strong external relationships across a network of existing and future clients
- Provide strategic and relevant insight, connectedness and responsiveness to all clients to anticipate their needs
- Provide guidance and participate in the performance of audit procedures, especially focusing on complex and/or specialized issues
- Collaborate to plan objectives and determine an audit strategy that addresses risk and client needs
- Demonstrate deep understating of the audit client’s industry and marketplace
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge and enhance client service delivery
- Generate new business opportunities by developing ideas and solutions
- Develop long term relationships with networks both internally and externally
- Successfully mentor, coach and delegate work to audit team members
- Support EY’s inclusiveness culture
- Successfully manage audit engagement time and budgets
To qualify, candidates must have:
- A Bachelor’s Accounting, Finance or related field
- A minimum of 8 years of related work experience or a graduate degree and 7 years of related work experience
- Advanced written and verbal communications skills
- Integrity within a professional environment
- Dedication to teamwork and excellent leadership skills
- Must be a chartered accountant
- Excellent project management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply