Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MSIP Operations Assurance – EPC
Req ID: 94575
Purpose of Job Role
- Responsible for the financial and operational and delivery performance of the Operations Assurance and Broadcast Operations assignments within a Managed Services Deal.
- Responsible to manage the applicable WLAs and OLAs with delivery organizations, manage the delivery of operations, ensuring that operations delivery is fulfilling the contracted
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) and to serve as the primary escalation point for critical incident, Broadcast Delivery Operations escalations, and performance reporting towards the customer.
- Operations Delivery Management
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Service Delivery Efficiency
- Broadcast Operations Management
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- At least 5 years of relevant Experience
- A first Academic Degree or equivalent qualification
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Persuading & Influencing
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Relating & Networking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online