Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Job Summary Accountable to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development and management of Ericsson resources based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. Act with strong authority and accountability to develop the business relation and actively contribute to making customers successful.
Responsibilities and tasksThe Key Account Manager Is Responsible For The Following
- Sales and local cost per customer(s) both cost of sales and operating expenditure.
- Secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development and management of Ericsson resources based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives.
- Responsible for consolidated customer contribution.
- Maximize customer relationships including customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Develop long term business relations and actively contribute to making customers successful.
- Responsible from start to finish of the sales and delivery process including cash collection.
- Lead & develop high performing sales teams
- Generate profitability sales
- Ensure quality & profitability in delivery
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Persuading & Influencing
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Coping with Pressure and Set Backs
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Negotiation & Argumentation Skills
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Master of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- 7-10 years’ experience of relationship sales
- 7-10 years of experience from ICT industry
- Minimum 5 years in leadership positions
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Nigeria (NG) || Lagos
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply