EPCM Engineers Limited – From the early stages of an engineering project, our experienced engineers provide expertise needed to derive optimal project definitions in a robust application of the conceptual design and selection process.
Through iterative utilization of formulation, analysis, cost estimation/optimization techniques, risk assessments, research, decision analysis, specification and modification, we add value by developing concepts that refine functional requirements within our client’s financial constraints, schedule, quality and the international and local Regulatory Compliance framework.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Trainee Research Engineer
Skills and Requirements
- HND/B.Sc Engineering/Sciences
- Must have completed NYSC Program
- Not older than 25 Years old by January 1, 2016.
- Excellent command of English language
- Minimum Second Class Upper Honours degree
- 1+ Years field experience
- Strong Interpersonal and Relational skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s detailed Resumes to:[email protected]
Application Email Subject line should read
Trainee R. Engineer/Name/Age/Location of Residence/Degree & Discipline/Class of Degree
- Example 1: Trainee R. Engineer/John Peter/23/Enugu/Bsc Mechanical Engineering/2.1
- Example 2: Trainee R. Engineer/John Peter/25/Ibadan/HND Chemical Engineering/Upper Credit
- Your application should include a cover letter, providing a summary of your experience and outlining your convictions regarding your suitability for the job.
- If there is only one position available, why do you qualify to be selected?
Application Deadline 25th April, 2016.