EmeraldBlends Enterprises is a leader in the design and manufacture of (interior) floors and ceilings. Our innovative residential and commercial product designs, solutions and services enable our customers to deliver the exceptional interior spaces they envision for themselves and their clients.
In 2010, EmeraldBlends consolidated encouraging net sales within the country and beyond. we operates with approximately 500 employees. A company with strong global aspirations, we have already made our presence felt in Africa and have a strong foot hold in the global market.We owe our success to our strong foundation built on trust, innovation and partnership.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Environmental Health and Safety Manager
- Environmental health and safety manager is responsible for investigating incidents that affect health such as pollution, accidents at work, noise control, toxic contamination,
- pest infestations, food poisoning and waste management.
- She/he also investigates accidents to identify their causes and find ways to prevent them in
- the future. She/he chief goal is to protect the employees, customers and the environment.
- Providing evidence in court.
- Gathering samples to be tested.
- Investigating complaints.
- Serving legal notices.
- Liaising with other organizations.
- Compiling reports.
- Providing training courses.
- Degree in Environmental Health or Relevant Field.
- 1-2years working experience.
- Graduates with excellent communication skill
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to analyze problems and proffer solutions
- Team working and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate(s) should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Strictly for Lagos residence
Application Deadline 23rd October, 2015.