British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future.
Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
British American Tobacco is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant – Ibadan (Contract Role)
Job number: 10974BR
Appointment type: Fixed term
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
The job is to provide basic warehousing functions of receipt, storage and issuance of material/goods and to avoid damage or wastage in the process.
The Key Deliverables:
- Maintenance of proper storage of all company stocks in the warehouse, effective receipts of stocks and despatch to external/internal customers.
- Enforcement of compliance with BAT Environmental Health & Safety guidelines in all warehouse activities
- Management of records in the warehouse in accordance with record management policy
- Ensure physical stock movement is posted in the system.
- A minimum of OND in any numerical or financial courses. In addition to this, a good knowledge of computer will be an advantage.
- Computer literacy sufficient to be able to perform all physical transactions in the system and sending of daily reports.
- Experience in use of material handling equipments e.g. forklift.
- Experience in an FMCG handling large number of SKUs (Stock Keeping Unit) preferably with a manufacturing organisation sufficient to demonstrate understanding of products
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the warehouse processes.
- Good inter-personal communication skills.
- Sound Analytical skills and ability to work with figures.
- Ability to work under pressure and with less supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd May, 2016