KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world – finding solutions and adding value.
The firm has a full complement of 29 partners and over 800 trained and dedicated professional staff; with deep industry skills and competencies in audit, tax and advisory services.
The roles and responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
Serves as a member of multiple client engagement teams, participating in due diligence and structuring engagements including analysis of target company data to identify historical and projected financial and operating trends, quality of earnings and working capital considerations, and potential liabilities and risks, which impact valuation and negotiation of the target company
Assists managers in the execution of M&A mandates including the preparation of confidential information memorandums, potential buyer / target lists, initiating discussions with buyers / sellers, facilitating due diligence, negotiating with buyers / sellers, and working with legal counsel to prepare definitive purchase / sale documentation
Supports the engagement manager in performing valuations of closely and publicly held businesses, business and ownership interests, intangible assets, intellectual property, and equity and debt securities. The functions that will performed include analyzing company business plans and forecasts, performing financial analyses, researching industry and economic conditions, applying valuation methodologies and accounting standards, preparing reports, discussing conclusions, participating in client meetings, and assisting with project scoping
- Develops business plan and financial models for clients in various sectors
- Works with managers to prepare market documents including pitch materials clients in a variety of sectors
- Develops, motivates, and train staff level team members
- Any other related responsibilities that may be assigned on engagements from time to time
- A good first degree in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper
- Minimum of five O’level credits (including English & Maths) obtained at ONE sitting
- ACA/ACCA qualified or at final stage
- Age should not be more than 29 years
- Excellent numerical skills
- Ability to perform financial analysis on a wide range of financial reports
- Excellent reporting and business writing skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.