Meir International – We are a reputable educational institution, registered and approved by the government, WAEC and NECO.
Job Title: English Teacher
- The teacher uses the curriculum, and current research based instructional practices to develop interdisciplinary units of instruction that meet both the group and individual needs of students
- The teacher is responsible for maintaining an on-going dialogue with other specialty teachers and coordinating curriculum integration and implementation.
- The teacher works with students of various abilities assigned to the classroom, including those with learning difficulties.
- The teacher may be required to participate in meetings, training, and planning.
- The teacher uses various assessment tools/strategies to help make instructional decisions for individual students.
- Minimum of NCE in a relevant discipline
- 2-5 years cognate experience
- Must be hard working, diligent and trustworthy
- Must have a good command of English.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage.
- Accommodation available.
- In-service Training.
- Conducive working environment.
- Loyalty and Long Service Awards & Rewards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply