Aldelia is a specialist Oil & Gas , Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria.
Aldelia is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions providingservices for many of the major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
Aldelia is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Designer – HVAC System
- Work with the customer to define requirements and develop task order proposals.
- Communicate and coordinate with architectural or structural or electrical or plumbing and fire protection.
- Develop construction drawings utilizing AutoCAD MEP in 3D
- Designing mechanical building systems including HVAC and plumbing
- Perform engineering analysis of heating and cooling load calculations and energy analysis
- Create mechanical building system design plans from engineering concepts
- Perform other related duties as required
- 5+ years experience in mechanical design which includes performing basic calculations and equipment selection knowledge
- Ability to obtain a secret clearance.
- Experience with building construction means and methods.
- Ability to design air and hydronic systems including sizing ductwork and piping.
- Experience designing mechanical projects using AutoCAD MEP in 3D
- Ability to use CAD to produce construction plans.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering discipline
- Experience designing mechanical projects using AutoCAD
- Ability to use CAD to produce construction plans
Job Title: Electrical Designer – Medium and Low Voltage
- The Electrical Designer – Commercial plays a key role in the successful execution of projects, focusing primarily on the production of AutoCAD drawings and/or 3D modeling.
- Reporting to a Senior Project Manager, the Electrical Designer is responsible for producing quality construction documents and coordinating design work with other engineering disciplines.
- The successful candidate will also be expected to work within a team environment and collaborate with other project team members.
Specific responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Lighting layout and design (interior, exterior, landscape, specialty, egress/exit and lighting controls)
- Size motor feeders and starters
- Perform voltage drop calculations, short circuit calculations
- Layout electrical equipment ( panelboards, transformers, receptacles)
- Write construction observations, reports, etc.
- Edit master schedules (panelboards, motors, lighting fixtures, lighting controls)
- Effectively estimate hours and scope of work, thereby contributing to the creation of budgets and project schedules
- Utilize and create spreadsheets for electrical calculations
- Gather electrical data from clients, architects and other disciplines
- Position Specification
- Coordinate work with other external stakeholders (civil and structural engineers, architects, food service companies, etc.)
- Estimate building electrical loads
- Size rooms (electrical, telecommunications equipment rooms and closets)
- Degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
- Five plus (5+) years design experience in a consulting and/or construction capacity.
- Basic understanding of Architectural, Electrical, Civil, and Structural Engineering construction practices.
- Application of Electrical Engineering Principles (e.g., Ohms’ law, selective coordination, grounding, harmonics, etc.).
- Knowledge of arc fault analysis (SKM Power Tool and Windows).
- Experience in the design of Low Voltage Systems (security, telephone/data, CCTV, MATV, other A/V) is preferred but not required.
- Also desired is design experience with medium voltage systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter/CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 22nd February, 2016.