Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: 2nd level Operations RAN
Req ID: 92927
- Provide fault management on specific network nodes: BTS/TRC/BSC(for GSM), NodeB/RNC(for UMTS), E-NodeB (for LTE).
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance, problem management, acceptance and fault management and tracking.
- The Logging of the performance activities in specified ticketing tools.
- Remote integration and configuration of WCDMA/GSM/LTE RAN network elements.
- Create and correct data transcript files to configure or update the existing network elements or to add new network elements
- Knowledge and experience of one or more of: GSM/UMTS/LTE architectures & network topologies & standards
- Knowledge and experience of access medium technologies: FDMA,TDMA,CDMA,OFDM
- Experience of multivendor products: NSN, Huawei, ZTE, ALU is a plus
- Knowledge and experience of data networking technologies is a plus
- Knowledge and experience of Core or transmission protocols & technologies is a plus
- Knowledge and experience of UNIX or LINUX operating systems is a plus
- Proven experience in remote or site operations(design,planning,optimization,integration,acceptance,commissioning,testing,support) of related nodes
- Often communication with contractors/partners/customers as well as with various internal units and stakeholders
- Knowledge of the French language would be an advantage.
- Availability for on-call work schedule, night work.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online