Energi Talent Resourcing are a specialist technical recruitment partner to the Oil & Gas and Power sector; finding and placing market-leading talent. We help organisations to attract the most suitable talent in the market instead of being limited to a list of candidates that are actively seeking jobs.
Using our knowledge and expertise we carefully team the right candidates with the right positions on every occasion – which is one of the many reasons our clients choose to come back to us time and time again.
Our experienced consultants are specialists within their vertical markets and excel at finding exceptional individuals for challenging roles. They operate with absolute discretion, integrity and professionalism.
Expatriate Contract role ( 2 -3 Months)
Our client are a leading specialist contactor and they are currently recruiting for some interim support on a key project.
- Minimum of first degree in engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years
- Experience: Ensure a work safe environment during construction activities
- Ability to work in team spirit environment
- Good oral and written communication skills (English)
- Diversified experience in HDD crossings.
- Layout design horizontal alignment of the project for the horizontal directional drilling (HDD) including the installation of coil for tracking an all surveys, Layout related to project.
- Good HDD experience in river and rock crossings (use of mud motor in HDD applications) for various product pipe sizes and crossing intervals.
- Good job experience in HDD compound curve crossing and intersect
- Update plan and generate as built survey data
Competence: Required to have high proficiency in these areas as well
- MS Office
- Auto Cad
- Total Station
- ParatracK 2 probe
- Rivcross Software
Method of Application
For more information on this or any other exciting role within Oil & Gas please forward a copy of your CV to:[email protected]