Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Engineered Systems Sales Specialist
Job Ref: 15001D6J
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- To cover Nigeria and Ghana
- To achieve and grow the total Engineered Systems hardware and software revenue, developing a sustainable business and leveraging all available channels to market.
- Acting as an advocate and evangelist for Engineered Systems internally and externally. Being a source of the business proposition and sales strategy knowledge for a designated Oracle product area.
- Disseminating and sharing knowledge and expertise extensively xlob, xpartner and xcustomer.
- Ensuring that development, product and delivery considerations do not impede Engineered Systems sales.
Scope & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Engineered Systems Sales in Nigeria and Ghana
- Works towards an allocated Hardware and Software booking and revenue target
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the Engineered Systems market and identifying and prioritizing the key opportunities for Oracle in that market
- Implementing the Engineered Systems Business Plan. Working as necessary with development, production and delivery teams and processes to expedite sales campaigns
- Actively develop personal knowledge of industry/market sector, Customers’ business challenges and the impact of potential future changes.
- Ensure this knowledge is continually shared with tech and HW teams.
- Works across Sales, OD, DemGen and A&C organizations
- Acting as an advocate, evangelist and point of contact for Engineered Systems
- Owning and driving the achievement of a bookings and revenue target for Engineered Systems
- Being a source of business proposition and sales strategy knowledge for Engineered Systems.
- Driving sales through the entire sales cycle, from demand generation programs through to closed business and Partners’ and Customers’ references
Desired Skills and Experience
- High passion and energy
- Self motivater
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills, highly organized
- Ability to translate Customer ‘needs’ into solutions with a high level of responsiveness, follow- through and execution of commitments.
- Strong leader, technically and otherwise, with a results-oriented attitude that overcomes barriers.
- Strong business acumen selling solutions and communicating to “C” – level Executives (Partners and Customer)
- Understanding of IT Technologies and how they relate to current business challenges
- Understanding of solution sales cycle and a proven track record of successful solution selling
- Knowledge of the territory and experience selling to major accounts with and through Partners
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online