Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Engineer, VAS Planning Vacancy at Etisalat
Job Position: Engineer, VAS Planning
- Provide support on all VAS platforms and ensure they have adequate capacity to support deployed services for all commercial requirements based on identified business needs
- Support the planning and optimization of Etisalat Value Added Services (VAS) platforms and ensure compatibility and integration with Etisalat existing infrastructure.
- Assists in the design, implementation and evolution of VAS Messaging, Mobile data, WAP, GPRS, Multi-media products, etc.
- Collate all RFP document for any new VAS platform planned to be deployed based on commercial requirements.
- Enhance the forecast mechanism for proper capacity planning of all the VAS nodes.
- Assist in the coordination and integration of new products as it affects USSD, IPCC, SMSC MMS and other network elements.
- Liaise with the vendor and end users during project implementation and facilitate proper handover of the deployed solution to operations team.
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities assigned by Manager, VAS Planning.
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Electronic/Telecommunication, Computer Science or any other related science qualification.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- One (1) to two (2) years post NYSC relevant work experience
- Business Application Knowledge
- Telecommunications Technology Fundamentals
- Problem Solving
- Personal Effectiveness
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidate should Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date