Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Pharmacist
- Compounds and dispenses prescribed drugs in a Healthcare facility environment.
- Responsible for transferring prescriptions, handling incoming physician calls, logging data into the computer, and Drug Utilization Review.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy degree
- Ability to exercise good judgment
- Considerable knowledge of drug interactions and side effects of medications Ability to prepare, compound and dispense medications with accuracy.
- Minimum experience is 1-3 years.
- Active and registered pharmacist
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills
Job Title: Cashier / Receptionist
- The cashier/receptionist will be put under the health care dept team and will function under the direct guidance & supervision of the Dept mgr and Assistant mgr.
- The desired candidate greets & checks in all patients, reports to the medical office in a professional & courteous manner, responsible for accurate check-in, check-out where applicable, info capture & revenue collection per procedures.
- Responsible for having a general knowledge of the medical center in order to assist patients with questions & concerns.
- Minimum of Six months work experience
- Basic knowledge and use of computer and computer keyboard
- Passing of a PC skills assessment
- Ability to read and follow instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Communicate with health care providers, staff, patients and visitors
- Professional phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task, organize, manage time and prioritize workflow in a complex environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified should send their applications letter and Resume to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Application Deadline 30th November, 2015