The Emirates Group is a highly profitable business with revenue of US$21.1 billion and over 50,000 employees. The Group comprises of dnata, one of the largest air services provider globally and Emirates airline, the Group’s rapidly expanding and award-winning international carrier.
Within the Group there are a diverse range of businesses which offer a wide spectrum of career opportunities, all of which can be explored through the Group’s dedicated careers website, emirates.com/careers.
With our international network constantly expanding and opportunities arising in countries/cities outside of Dubai, we are looking for career motivated individuals to join our operations in their home countries:
Job Title: Cabin Crew
Reference no: 130000X8
Location: United Arab Emirates
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 21 years old at the time of application.
- Minimum arm reach of 212cms (on tip toes) and minimum height of 160cms, which will enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types.
- Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures.
- As Emirates cabin crew, you’ll be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements.
- Educated to at least high school level with strong problem solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (additional languages are desirable).
- Medically fit to meet air crew requirements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline Ongoing.