ALIMA is looking for an Emergency Coordinator for its programs in Nigeria. This Position is to be filled as soon as possible.
JOB TITLE: Emergency Coordinator
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- · University degree in medicine, public health or paramedical, international relations or any other relevant education
- · Project management experiences with international medical NGO, at least two years
- · Negotiation skills
- · Strong interpersonal skills
- Language: English is mandatory (written, read, spoken), French is an asset.
- · Experience in Security Management
- · English Speaking, reading and writing
- · Strategic vision
- · People management
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] with the reference “Nigeria- Emergency Coordinator” in the subject line.