The Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA) is an international medical organization, founded in 2009. ALIMA’s aim is to provide a high standard of healthcare in situations of emergency or medical disaster and to improve the practice of humanitarian medicine by developing innovative projects associated with medical research. The specific feature of the association is to base its operating methods mainly on partnership with national medical players. By pooling and capitalizing on their skills, ALIMA and its partners give as many people as possible access to a high standard of treatment.
ALIMA is looking for an Emergency Coordinator for its programs in Nigeria.
POSITION: Emergency Coordinator
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
· University degree in medicine, public health or paramedical, international relations or any other relevant education
· Project management experiences with international medical NGO, at least two years
· Experience in Security Management
· English Speaking, reading and writing
· Strategic vision
· People management
· Negotiation skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
Language: English is mandatory (written, read, spoken), French is an asset.
To apply, interested and qualified candidates should please send thrir CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the reference “Nigeria- Emergency Coordinator” in the subject line.