EmeraldBlends Enterprises is a leader in the design and manufacture of (interior) floors and ceilings. Our innovative residential and commercial product designs, solutions and services enable our customers to deliver the exceptional interior spaces they envision for themselves and their clients.
In 2010, EmeraldBlends consolidated encouraging net sales within the country and beyond. we operates with approximately 500 employees. A company with strong global aspirations, we have already made our presence felt in Africa and have a strong foot hold in the global market.We owe our success to our strong foundation built on trust, innovation and partnership.
We concentrate on our core businesses, stay true to our values and adapt to market conditions and customer
demands…that’s the EmeraldBlends formula for success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- Receptionist often presents the first impression of the organization to clients and customers.
- Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers.Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the Office Main Activities
- Direct persons to correct destination
- Deal with queries from the public and customers
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Prepare correspondence and documents
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Schedule appointments
- Answer calls, screen and direct calls
- Take and relay messages
- Provide information to callers
- Greet persons entering organization
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- Organize conference and meeting room
- Co-ordinate meetings and organize catering
- Monitor and maintain office equipment
- Control inventory relevant to reception area
- Tidy and maintain the reception area
Education and Experience
- OND in Administration, Public Administration, or a closely related field is required.
- 1-2 years of experience in the field of Public Administration, or a closely related field.
- Knowledge of administrative and
- Clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and relevant
- software application
- Knowledge of customer service
- Principles and practices
- Verbal and written communication
- Professional personal
- Decision making skills
- Stress tolerance
- Customer service orientation
- Information management
- Organizing and planning
- Attention to detail
Job Title: Information Technology Manager
- The Information Technology Manager is responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, software and networks.
- He/ She deals with any condition at hand whether free or very stressful environment as many of the clients sometime when frustrated require immediate services.
- The Information Technology Manager reports to the SeniorAdministrative Officer and make recommendations about future planning and development of resources.
- Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure maximum access to and implementation of technology services and resources.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP)
- Analyzing Information
- Control the computer systems budgets and expenditures
- Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software
- Provide individual training and support on request
- Monitor security of all technology, ensure hardware is stripped and secured before disposal
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development
- Meet with managers to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Hire and manage information systems personnel and contractors to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems
Education and Experience:
- HND in information technology or any closely related field is required
- 1-2 years of working experience with strong background…
Knowledge and Skills in:
- All kinds of install and administer computer Management and supervisory
- Analytical and problem solving
- Effective verbal, presentation and Listening communications
- Effective written communications skills
- Decision making and Team building
- Highly proficient in stress and time management.
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Strictly for Lagos residence
Application Deadline 30th November, 2015.