Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by the leading organization in Nigeria engaged in manufacturing, marketing and installation of ceiling and roofing products to recruit a qualified candidate for their operations, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Methods/Process Engineer
Job Reference: 1088
Location: Enugu- Nigeria
Industry: Construction & Real Estate
- Act as a member of a technical team comprising the production, maintenance, quality and continuous improvement elements.
- To create sustainable system for the management of the production and maintenance recurrent operation.
- To suggest and implement modification on the equipment (program, electrical cabling and/or mechanical set-up)
- Whenever necessary, participate in the specification, planning and setting up of projects for the installation of new equipment or their modification/replacement.
- To participate in the implementation of equipment or lay-out modification.
- Responsible for the respect and implementation of the highest standard in health and safety.
- To analyze the procedure, processes and propose improved methods
- To suggest equipment modification in view of improving its health and safety, ergonomics, efficiency and reliability aspects.
- To train the technician and production staff
- To trouble shoot whenever necessary
- HND/B.Sc in any Engineering or general Engineering.
- Membership of NSE, COREN or NISP is an added advantage.
- 7 to 10 years cumulative experience in industrial environment at both technician and engineering level
- Steam actuator and control
- Medium voltage cabling and protection set-up
- Good knowledge of Scada system is a plus
- Pneumatic and hydraulic system knowledge
- Fluent technical English
- Siemens & Omron PLC programming and installation
- Cabling techniques Pneumatic and hydraulic system knowledge
- Understanding of P&ID, electrical diagram, mechanical and civil engineering drawing
- Pump performance analysis and pump maintenance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply