The Emel Group is one of Nigeria’s leading business conglomerates, operating in the country since 1966, across diversified businesses including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and Infrastructure. Our product portfolio includes sewing machines, household products, baby products, corporate gifts and promotions, shelving solutions, office furniture, building materials, power and solar products.
Job Title: Divisional Head- Racking & Shelving
- Responsible for managing the Racking & Shelving division of the company and take complete ownership of P&L.
- Technically pitching warehouse racking solutions to corporate houses.
- Developing sales of supermarket gondolas and bolted shelving from new and existing supermarkets/garment shops/pharmacies/offices/libraries etc.
- Meet Architects, designers & contractors, convince them to promote our products in most projects.
- Identifying and appointing distributors/ sales agents pan Nigeria
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organisation’s presence in West Africa
- New product development within the same segment.
- Take lead in strategizing the racking and shelving business with future growth potential.
- Continuous monitoring of the sales team performance by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, Salesforce CRM & cyclical sales meetings.
- Effectively coaching the sales team for obtaining profitable results through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximising business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
Desired Skills and Experience
2. Experience in material handling equipment (shelving/ racking)
3. Experience in launching a product portfolio and proving it
4. Should possess work experience in Nigeria
5. Strategic/ persuasive approach to business development
6. Ability to work equally on own initiative
7. Good team leader
8. Presentable & motivated in building a long term career with Emel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply