Konga is Nigeria’s largest online marketplace. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of ecommerce and trade in Africa.
We serve an ever expanding customer base, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Email Marketing Strategist
Ref No: 150828-1
Job Type: Full-Time
Reporting Line: Head, Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing Strategist to grow and enhance the email marketing program for our highly successful ecommerce business.
- The Email Marketing Strategist will have very strong technical skills and will come from preferably an Ecommerce environment, in which email drove sales growth.
- On a broader scale this role is responsible for managing and optimizing the email program through the use of industry best practices, creative, and precise use of data and analytics.
- The candidate will also be responsible for the campaign process end-to-end, including design (photoshop), list management and segmentation, HTML coding of emails, tracking and deployment of emails using our ESP.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creating engaging and visually appealing communications that should prompt customer engagement and translate to conversions.
- Creating visually engaging customized email templates
- Implementing design through HTML & CSS.
- Contribute to development of initiatives that brings about high volume sales
- Sourcing and Purchasing of images online.
- Manage Brand Corporate Identity assets.
- Ability to create visually appealing designs for digital display advertising resulting in click through and conversions
- Editorial design and excellent marketing collateral design skills
- Professional Logo design skills and brand identity design skills
Skills & Competencies
- Web skills
- Cross browser compatibility testing
- Email campaign knowledge
- Adobe Creative Suite
Qualifications & Experience
- Capable of conceptual design and creative solutions
- Confidence in developing a core creative ideas
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the ‘brand’ and ‘branding’
- Delivering ‘on brand’ & within guidelines – design resolutions
- Insightful and innovative
- Conceptual thinker
- Detail orientated
- Ability to balance and prioritise multiple projects with short deadlines
- Strong organizational / project management skill
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- B.Sc/HND from a reputable Institution
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a creative designer
- A skills Test will be carried out for selected candidates
How to Apply
Click here to apply