Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is an energetic and talented creative and digital agency, set centre stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is recruiting seeking a resourceful individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI Designer/Developer
- We are looking for a UI Designer/Developer to lead and craft the user experience and interface design for the front-end of client websites by collaborating closely with the development team throughout all stages of the development cycle
- Most importantly, the ideal candidate is a critical thinker with a strong design sense, a strong technical background, and an eye for making things better
- The individual is proactive, creative, collaborative, and passionate about design and software development in an entrepreneurial environment
- The right candidate will have prior experience bringing design solutions to life and has demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces
- Conceptualize and develop ideas for features and workflows on platform applications
- Contribute directly to the development of products and features by providing front-end assets and deliverables
- Help maintain a consistent graphic system and visual language for Ellae’s clients
- Ability to create platform-wide style guides and their components
- Validate designs through rapid prototyping, user research, design review and collaboration with the design, development and product management team.
Education and/or Experience Requirements
- Experience in designing web applications with a capacity for simplifying complexity and ability to create wide-palatable UIs and workflows
- Experience with testing methodologies (user testing sessions, A/B, etc) preferred
- Expert knowledge of front-end markup (HTML/CSS, etc), including responsive design techniques
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or other preferred tools
- A clear understanding of design-centered processes, proven methodologies for identifying and solving problems
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, imagery and graphic elements
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience, including demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces preferred
- Strong creative, design and interactive skills; strong communication and presentation skills
- Dedicated, action-oriented, flexible and strong attention to detail
- Passion for user experience (UX) and usability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an application to include their UI/Web Portfolio and CV’s to: [email protected] with the subject title “Application for UI Designer/Developer”.
Note: Applications without portfolios will not be considered
Application Deadline 31st January, 2017.