Global Elevator Company – An important multinational company in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Elevator Branch Manager
- The Branch Manager will be responsible for supervising all elevator operations, including professional and technical management, employee management services, working with major contractors, subcontractors and consultants.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Budgetary management of the branch and work plans.
- Responsibility for the ordering process of equipment & parts.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving, managing the relationship with the providers in these cases.
- Monitoring of work quality and performance times.
- Capacity planning and solutions according to the requirements of the project and the client.
- Managing the business connection with suppliers/manufacturer of elevators.
- Contact with management consultants and related factors, such as electrical and construction consultants.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree preferably in business administration, engineering.
- Fluent English.
- Office package user.
- Minimum 10 years in the field of elevators.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online