Saro Lifecare started in 2007 when Saro Agro Sciences Limited bought over the Personal & Home Care Division of Chemicals & Allied Plc thus becoming the owner of Purit Antiseptic Liquid, Carat Medicated Soap, Safecut Aftershave and Dayspring Liquid Detergent amongst other brands for the Leading Indigenous Non-Oil Exporter of the Year 2 times in the past 5 years
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical/Electronic Technician
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The incumbent takes charge of engineering related issues of Saro Lifecare Manufacturing Unit, & specifically covering Electrical/Electronic, knowledge of Mechanical & Pneumatic systems will be added advantage.
- To ensure optimization efficiency of all equipment, instruments & tools for achievement of set productivity targets and a seamless operations flow while taking into cognizance cost efficiency & quality.
- Responsible for all electrical/electronic works such as installation, maintenance, repair of all machines.
- Evaluates electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, Pneumatics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Recommend modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Ensure a safe machine operation both to the machinery and personnel.
- Instruction and training of personnel on machine operation, and handling.
- Providing & documentation of machine maintenance records, information on the engineering activities & reports.
- Knowledge/Responsibility includes mechanical and pneumatic components of machines.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated report
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Engineering Initiatives & innovations for machine and mechanized operation problem solving.
- Assist in other engineering related matters.
- Operating and monitoring the utility appliances such as compressor, generator, & water treatment plant etc.
- Vendor accreditation, liaison, sourcing and procurement of machine engineering spare parts, utility service as PHCN, Borehole installation & maintenance.
- Overseeing the operation, maintenance and repair of equipment as forklifts, compressors and generator.
- Prevents Machine /Equipment breakdown by establishing and coordinating the periodic maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule, and supply of materials required to maintain machines/ equipment in good working conditions to avoid downtimes.
- Other duties within capability scope as may be assigned by the management.
- Candidate must possess an HND or B.ENG in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Applicant must be fluent in English, and Computer Literacy, with at least 5 years’ experience.
- Age – 25-35 years old
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to Prioritize and Plan effectively
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Quality Focus
- Must be resident in City of interest (Ibadan)
- Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Good Technical Skills & Experience on Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic, Pneumatic Systems.
- Good Team working, & People relationship skills.
- Good Problem Solving Skills and a creative approach for new ideas.
- A good level of computer literacy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile Using their Location& Position applied for as the subject of the mail below to: [email protected]
Note: C.V should be sent using location as subject.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2016.