Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited, a global leader in complete lifecycle power solutions for the Marine and Energy Markets is seeking to recruit dynamic and creative thinkers with a passion for high-performance and professionalism to fill the position of:
Job Position: Maintenance Technician – Electrical
Successful candidate will be part of the maintenance team that will ensure the smooth running of power plant and meeting the customer expectations.
- – Excellent electrical Ability
- – Able to repair and overhaul engine equipment
- – Adhere to company’s Health and safety rules to ensure safe work environment for self and others.
- – Act & contribute as a team player in accomplishment of all goals.
- – Use & maintain shop & field tools in accordance with good electrical-work practices.
- – updating maximo maintenance management software.
- – Preparing shift MIS reports within the guidelines of Wartsila policies with the objective of ensuring smooth running of power plant and meeting the customer expectations.
- – HND/ BSc Electrical Engineering
- – 2-3 years experience in DG power plant.
- – Communication skills & customer relations
- – Motivated to learn and grow professionally
- – Team Ability
Contact person to give further information: Desai Ashok [email protected]
Interested and qualified candidate should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 25th April, 2016