At Pragmaticlink, We help you to develop mastery in your chosen profession so you will continue to create job opportunities throughout your entire life. You’ll be especially attractive if you have expertise in hard-to-fill positions. Even if you’re working in an industry that’s contracting, now is a good time to make a move. Competition for talent is hotter.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of HND (Lower Credit) in Electrical Engineering and other related courses with at least 5 years working experience.
- Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Supervise and train project team members as necessary.
- Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to the required standards.
- Plan layout of electric power generating plants and distribution lines.
- Plan and implement research methodology and procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Confer with engineers, customers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and cover Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 2nd November, 2015.