Gama Engineering Limited, is urgently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Electrical-Electronics Engineer (Male)
- A minimum of B.Eng.; or HND in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with a minimum of TWO (2) years experience.
- Inspect electronic equipment, instruments, and systems to make sure they meet safety standards and applicable regulations
- Plan and develop applications and modifications for electronic properties used in parts and systems to improve technical performance
- Investigate complaints from customers or the public, evaluate problems, and recommend solutions
- Work with project managers on production efforts to ensure that projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within budget
- Candidates should be resident in Abuja.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD Software
- Do detailed calculations to develop construction, and installation standards and specifications
- Analyze customer needs and determine electronics system requirements, capacity, and cost to develop a system plan
- Develop maintenance and testing procedures for electronic components and equipment
- Evaluate systems and recommend design modifications or equipment repair
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and detailed CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 27th May, 2016