eHealth Africa is focused on improving healthcare by creating effective ways to implement reliable health information management systems. We have developed eHealth and mHealth solutions that can be rapidly deployed to manage patient information, streamline clinical procedures, and provide data and analysis on health program outcomes.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Location: Kano, Nigeria
Department: Global Health Informatics
Type: Full Time
- As a Technical Project Manager you have the possibility to help create high quality applications by overseeing the planning, detailed designs and delivery of the product.
- You will work with different stakeholders in order to analyze and refine requirements, conduct design and prototyping as necessary and assist other projects.
- The monitoring of progress of the project deliverables and technical support and guidance for developers are also part of the job.
- Project Management, Sprint Planning, Release Planning, Agile, Scrum
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages small as well as large and complex projects through the entire project lifecycle (inception, design, development, integration, test, trial and maintenance)
- Coordinates, manages and drives test organization activities with all stakeholders
- Works to identify blocked or stalled stories and influence the team to resolve the issues
- Tracks tasks and milestones and reports on the project’s progress. Assists as needed with backlog maintenance.
- Manages different stakeholder expectations and works with key stakeholders to define scope, timescales, budget, quality, handover criteria
- Participates in pre-sales activities such as scoping proposed solutions, budget, resources and risk analysis
- Engages and assists Information Systems Advisor to ensure that work requests and product backlogs are properly articulated, prioritized and detailed
- Organizes and facilitates project planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other project-related meetings
- Oversees execution of cross-functional development projects from initiation through release, utilizing Agile/Scrum concepts, SDLC methodologies and principles where appropriate
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from college or university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Technology or related field. A postgraduate degree in Computer Science is desirable.
- Knowledge of network architecture/hardware desired but not required
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and deliver within tight timelines while being flexible in adapting to new roles
- Fluent in English
- 5+ years related work experience including experience as a practicing Scrum Master/PO
- Proven Experience in software development life cycle (SDLC), Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, PMI PMBOK
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply