MasterCard (NYSE: MA) is a technology company in the global payments industry. We operate the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. MasterCard’s products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone. We are leading the way toward a world beyond cash with the power to expand connectivity, opportunity, and prosperity for individuals, businesses, and communities.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the eCommerce Expert Sales Leader Job Opening at MasterCard
Job Position: Leader, eCommerce Expert Sales
Ref No: R-28248
- What role do we play in the modern world? Are we an enabler of purchases or a facilitator for transactions? We play a much larger role in the world by enabling those that have no access to financial systems – every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives.
- We have the technology, people and Brand to serve modern society .
- Today, we are a global tech company that connects everyone to endless possibilities, priceless possibilities.
- Driving sales & managing the Implementation of MiGS/DataCash/SMEOnline and other Digital Payment Gateway services in market.
- Focusing on the entire end-to-end delivery process having full responsibility for overall program management, including the validation of business and functional requirements and the successful execution of all company critical and strategically important DataCash/MiGS and SecureCode initiatives in Nigeria.
- Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
- Have you led a team of diverse skills and experience?
- Provide expert Digital Payment Gateway services consultation and support.
- Based in Lagos, Nigeria, this position is responsible for the market deployment of selected E-Commerce payments solutions, such as DataCash/MiGS.
- This position is fully accountable for program execution, ensuring both market and product readiness for our next generation of E-Commerce payment products.
- Conduct market development activities and drive market preparation activities, translating marketing strategy to sales and account strategies and channel management approaches if appropriate.
- Ensure Customer Delivery is always closely integrated with, and positively supports the business, providing management at all levels with the necessary information to maximize revenue, profitability and efficiency.
- Obtain market feedback on unique, market specific requirements for new product features/ offerings, based on local market nuances, and revise roll out strategy as necessary.
- Ensure that customers clearly understand how our products and services could potentially interface with their platforms and achieve their business requirements.
- Assist with the creation of training materials and development activities to advance the capability of the downstream marketing team and account teams.
- Manage the Sales & Customer Delivery pipeline for Datacash/MiGS and other digital payment Gateway solutions, working with the country and account managers to qualify and prioritize initiatives;
- Work collaboratively with Product to create comprehensive go-to-market strategies and execution plans to deliver SecureCode and DataCash/MiGS products and services to the market.
- Strong and proven experience in the payments industry and deep understanding of telecommunications industry across the full spectrum of E-commerce technologies.
- Ability to grasp the complex technical requirements needed to lead the delivery of new products and solutions in market.
- Able to clearly communicate complex technical and business information in an easy to understand manner; able to effectively deliver messages both verbally and in writing.
- University degree. Advanced degree preferred.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Entrepreneurial and strategic mindset.
- Extensive, proven project management and planning skills with a demonstrated record of success managing multiple projects with external and internal clients simultaneously.
- Ability to identify issues before they develop into problems; proactively resolve issues directly or through escalation to appropriate partners.
- Must be strategic, highly organized and able to attend to critical details
- Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click here to apply online