Eat’n’Go brings great taste to Africa. A restaurant group dedicated to bringing the best F&B brands and concepts to Africa, Eat’n’Go feeds your needs.
It has entered the market as the exclusive master franchisee for two great international franchises: Domino’s Pizza, a $6 billion fast food giant and Cold Stone Creamery, a $1.5 billion rising star.
Eat’n’Go is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Intern
- Internships are professional experiences that students participate in to gain professional skills and experiences.
- Internships are structured as learning experiences that combine in-class theory with real-world applications.
- A valid experience for human resource management majors is an internship or co-op that requires skills and knowledge obtained from College of Business human resource courses.
Education, Experience and Skills Required
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Current or recent enrollment in a graduate or undergraduate degree program with an interest and aptitude to work in Human Resources, or non-profit management/administrative fields;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications;
Job Title: IT Support Assistant (Intern)
Reports To: IT Support Executive
- As a Support Specialist, you will be responsible for maintaining user uptime and improving computing experiences. You will also be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
- You will be receiving mails/calls indicating a user support request, and you will identify and resolve issues.
- The requests may involve working with other resources and vendors to deliver effective support services. You will then provide ongoing technical support and follow up with clients (Stores and Head office).
- Primary Relationships
- The position reports to the IT Support Executive and serves as a member of the I.T department.
- Identifying, troubleshooting, resolving, and documenting user system issues
- Maintaining customer satisfaction in every step of the service delivery
- Installing, supporting, configuring, evaluating, maintaining, monitoring, and analyzing systems and software in your assigned sight
- Updating service work notes
- Prioritizing work to resolve complex support client issues
- Establishing a high level of personal credibility and building strong relationships
- Providing updates, status, and completion information to IT Manager
- Utilizing remote monitoring and management software to resolve client requests
- Documenting, reviewing, and improving existing or new procedures and workflows
- Responding to client support request tickets, calls, and emails:
Knowledge and Skills
- The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Computer hardware and software systems and programs
- Computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Computer troubleshooting
- Computer viruses and security
- E-mail and internet programs
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks
- Team building skills
- Effective written communications skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet, word-processing, graphics
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills
- Current or recent enrollment in Computer Science/Computer engineering undergraduate degree program with an interest and aptitude to work in the IT department.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th October, 2016.