EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors. We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines.
The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Manager – ERP & HRMS
Reporting to: Regional Strategic Sales Director.
- To meet the sales target on a monthly basis.
- Proactively contribute to the annual strategic planning process, including providing market, competitive and customer data and insights.
- To strengthen the value proposition in allocated verticals.
- Generate and respond to sales leads – KPI 20/30 per month for new leads/meetings.
- Acquire new business partners to grow revenue.
- Apply product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Be the expert in understanding technical / functional capabilities of products.
- Respond to quotation requests and assist with sales proposals.
- Eliminate existing or outstanding sales issues by troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Consult with inside sales team and monitor sales life cycles until completed.
- Managing own diary in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals.
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Meet sales targets and sales performance KPI’s as prescribed by SVP Sales.
- Own two vertical initiatives per annum and become a though leader in the industry.
- Be active on social media – Linked In, Twitter, Chatter.
- Setup business partner meetings to establish growth procedures.
- Manage partner opportunities from inception to completion.
- Support the Business Partners as requested
- Assist with customer briefings & sales readiness around the relevant products.
- Setup site visits to meet with existing and potential customers.
- Develop understanding of customers’ diverse and specific business needs.
- Support vertical and horizontal marketing initiatives.
- Generate effective market introduction for new products and cross selling to existing customers.
- Follow marketing drives and promote them to partners and end users via emails, telephone follow ups or direct meetings.
- Examine the needs of the primary regions through market studies, internet, magazine articles, customer interaction and other external sources.
- Representation at events and select sales and partner situations such as road shows, trade fares, end user events, and sales calls etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in ERP Sales
- Bachelors Degree
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply