Eain Group is a conglomerate and operates a Holding structure with subsidiaries. EAIN GROUP has a diverse shareholding structures and Board of directors is made of eminent Nigerians with proven track records whilst Management and Staff comprise dedicated and tested professionals who are committed to excellent service delivery. EAIN Group has a vision “To be a world class and Top Leading Conglomerate in Africa and beyond”. Our core values which was derive from our vision are Empathy, Assurance, Integrity and Nobility.
Eain Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Investment and Assets Management
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the role involves creation and leading a Portfolio Investment Team to raise and manage funds in Oil and Gas, Real Estate, Manufacturing and Finance Sector of the Economy.
- The Role covers raising and management of both Debt and Equity investments as well as investments into a number of Portfolio.
- There will be a regular interaction with external and internal stakeholders including project developers, fund managers and reporting to the senior management.
- The Head, Investment and Assets Management is also in charge of Investor Relations
- HND/Bsc Holder in any relevant field.
- MBA an added advantage.
- Strategic Planning and directing operations of the Investment Unit
- Must have cognate experience in the marketing unit of a financial institution at a managerial level
- Ability to work with targets and independently
- Leading and Managing of Direct Investment Executives
- Structure and Raise funds for the group business and external business units
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Comprehensive CV’s to: [email protected]