At ARM, our people are our most valued asset. The quality of our people is the cornerstone of our ability to serve our clients. For this reason, we invest significantly in identifying exceptional people, developing their skills, and creating an environment that fosters their growth as leaders.
We encourage entrepreneurship and innovation at all levels because we believe they are key to developing good quality and committed professionals.
ARM currently manages total assets of over N555 billion 1, has an AA- rating from Agusto and Co. and was named Best Fund Manager, Nigeria 2013 by Capital Finance International. The Firm is regulated by the Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). ARM is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria with offices across the country.
Job Title: Manager – E-Commerce
The Manager will be primarily responsible to develop the E Commerce Channel for the Company. He /She has work with Product and Marketing Team design on line campaign which will help to drive traffic in our platform to buy Retail Products.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the On line platform to sell Retail Financial product of the group companies.
- Design On line strategy and campaign spread across different product to attract on line traffic to our website by close coordination with Marketing and other function Heads.
- Develop Content and Marketing Material for Online Sales .
- Established end to end process which will help the customers to close the sale online.
- Closely work with Product, Marketing, IT, Call Centre , Operation team to develop seamless.
- Drive the financial targets assigned to the channel.
- Maintain daily records on Website Visit , analyses the trend and take corrective actions to improve the portal .
- Provide daily /weekly /monthly update to Management Team
- Other functions as assigned from time to time.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of First Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in E Commerce/ Digital Marketing
- Current understanding of online marketing concepts , strategy and best practices .
- Experience in E Commerce, email & digital marketing and Social Media.
- Previous Experience in similar E Commerce / Digital Marketing role.
- Outstanding Interpersonal skills
- Goal Oriented
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while performing multiple tasks
- Sales and Performance Orientation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply