Fosad Consulting Limited – Our client, is a key player in the insurance industry with strong base in almost all states of the federation. Regarded as one of the top five insurance firms in the country and also expanding their services to meet the desired need of its growing clients.
As part of the expansion plan, they are currently looking to hire an experienced individual for the post of:
Job Title: Head, E-Business
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To strengthen the process of income generation for the organisation through effective management and administration of our online, eCard and electronic insurance platforms.
- Introduce Innovative and creative ideas and measures that would best position the products online
- Creating services and solutions that will support retail sales teams in the use of the online platform
- To develop online platforms that will move existing and prospective retail insurance products and processes (e.g. claims) to convenient self-service platforms
- Lead the development, execution and optimization of our digital marketing efforts, including social media, display advertising, email marketing, marketing automation, mobile marketing and sponsorship campaigns.
- Define, create, manage and deliver engagement communications that are aligned to the company’s business objectives and brand.
- Manage the creative direction and design of compelling and effective online ads and landing pages.
- Create and distribute reports that provide insight into performance against KPIs and drive recommendations for site improvements, new products, channel optimization, campaign development.
- To evolve new products which will be fully on electronic platforms
- Increasing the company’s visibility through the use of eCommerce
- To manage customer’s expectations of futuristic electronic solutions by ensuring that the company is properly represented on the electronic channels
- To enhance customer and shareholder business relationship and confidence in the use of the company’s Online and card-based product.
- To ensure timely resolution of issues that impact customers’ business relationship with the company as regards usage of the Company’s applications and software.
- Run test campaigns to optimize performance, generate incremental sales, improve conversion rates and increase ROI.
- Develop social media calendar and content for social media sites.
- B.Sc/HND in Computer Science, Business Management and any other related field.
- A minimum of 8years’ working experience in an E-commerce environment
- Recent experience with online retailers and the e-commerce environment
- Sales function knowledge to large retail client groups
- Ability to develop sales plans for online products and services
- Experience working within an Ecommerce team.
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users.
- Ability to meet sales targets and budgets
- Sales Forecasting and budget planning
- High level of innovation and creativity
- Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes.
- Significant proven commercial experience writing requirements specifications for Ecommerce.
- End to end experience with sales and marketing cycle
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online