Hilton Worldwide is a leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxury and full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and focused-service hotels. For 95 years, Hilton Worldwide has been dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences. The company’s portfolio of eleven world-class global brands is comprised of more than 4,100 managed, franchised, owned and leased hotels and timeshare properties, with more than 685,000 rooms in 92 countries and territories, including Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels,Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton HHonors®.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Driver
Job Number: HOT025JG
Job type: Contract
- What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
- One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow’s savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
- If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
- A Driver with Hilton Hotels and Resorts provides a transportation service to Guests and visitors as requested, where safety, cleanliness, and superior customer service are always priorities.
What will I be doing?
- As a Driver, you will provide a transportation service to Guest and visitors as requested, where safety, cleanliness, and superior customer service are always included. A Driver contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide driving service to internal and external Guests as required.
- Comply with all hotel security, fire regulations and Health & Safety legislation.
- Comply with all road safety requirements.
- Inspect/maintain all vehicles in line with Hilton Worldwide Transport Checklist.
- Ensure cleanliness and safety of hotel vehicles.
- Stay current on all hotel transport services.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity.
What are we looking for?
- Drivers serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Experienced in driving City Buses such as Ashok Leyland
- Good communication skills.
- Good record of driving experience.
- Minimum of O’Level certificate.
- Previous driving experience preferably in the hotel, leisure or retail sector.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Remuneration and Benefits
What benefits will I receive?
- Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement.
- As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
- We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply