Marie Stopes Nigeria (MSION) is a results-orientated Social Business, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide reproductive health care and allied services.
MSION’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access and use of a range of reproductive health services. MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which is in over 42 countries worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Driver/Admin Assistant
Location: Gombe, Bauchi, Imo & Kogi
Reporting to: State Team Leader
Duration of contract: 18 months
Probation Period: 6 months
- The post holder is required to demonstrate: initiative; energy; persistence; results orientation; drive; integrity and discretion; enthusiasm; and commitment to personal development to further MSI’s partnership mission of enabling individuals to have children by choice not chance.
Your responsibilities as a Driver shall include:
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism in driving assigned persons at all times.
- To ensure that MSION attains high standard quality care of vehicles at all times.
- To ensure that vehicles are in good working conditions at all times.
- To report all damages to Procurement/Logistics Officer for necessary action.
- To return all vehicles to office immediately after approved use.
- Maintain a logbook and analyse fuel consumption
- Record service delivery data on outreach visits
- Collecting, recording and reconciliation of cash on outreach site visits
- To channel all requests for repairs, maintenance, and fuel through the Logistics Officer.
- To ensure that all keys are safely kept the in the key box.
- To run project vehicle/s as appointed by the State Team Leader or any other manager.
- To keep daily record of vehicle mileage.
- To collect weekly itinerary from the State Team Leader
- To perform other administrative duties as may be assigned.
- Must have at least GCE O’level /SSCE certificate or higher.
- Organisation, initiative, tidiness, courtesy and good communication skills
- English and local languages
- Capacity to work as a team member
- Holder of a clean and valid driver’s licence
- Knowledge of the road network in the state
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and suitability statement as a single attachment to:[email protected]
Note: The subject of the email should be the POSITION TITLE / LOCATION and the CV/Suitability statement should be saved in the applicant’s full name. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 23rd November, 2015.