The most recognized name in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts stands as the stylish, forward thinking global leader of hospitality. With over 92 years of experience, Hilton continues to be synonymous with hotel because of our innovative approach to products, amenities and service. We help make traveling easier with our smart design, innovative restaurant concepts, authentic hospitality and commitment to the global community.
A Driver with Hilton Hotels and Resorts provides a transportation service to Guests and visitors as requested, where safety, cleanliness, and superior customer service are always priorities.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow’s savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Driver, you will provide a transportation service to Guest and visitors as requested, where safety, cleanliness, and superior customer service are always included. A Driver contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide driving service to internal and external Guests as required.
- Ensure cleanliness and safety of hotel vehicles.
- Stay current on all hotel transport services.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity.
- Comply with all hotel security, fire regulations and Health & Safety legislation.
- Comply with all road safety requirements.
What are we looking for?
- Drivers serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous driving experience preferably in the hotel, leisure or retail sector
- Valid Driver’s License applicable to local legislation of country of advertised vacancy
- Impeccable personal presentation with good communication skills
- Calm, courteous and discreet
- Possession of a clean driving license/record
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.