Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous organization incorporated in February, 1980 to provide Port Services to the hinterland shipping communities in the country.
The Company was born out of necessity and packaged as a veritable intervention facilitator to assist the rapid industrialization and development of the hinterland.
Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Driver
- Drives assigned office vehicles
- Maintains register of driving routes and overtime hours worked
- Maintains a register of Maintenance and fuel expenses
- Reviews periodically the status of vehicle documents and notifies the Admin Officer of any renewal
- Reports faults identified in vehicles promptly to the Admin Officer
- Liaises with Admin Officer for repairs and maintenance work on vehicles
- Monitors vehicles cleanliness and tidiness on a regular basis
- Minimum of Senior School Certificate or related qualification
- Valid driver’s license with a minimum of 3 years Professional driving experience
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 13th January, 2016