Established in the UAE in 1976, Etisalat has over its 35 years of experience, pioneered various innovative technologies in emerging markets and extended the reach of millions of subscribers globally.
Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Drive Test & Service Assurance Manager Vacancy at Etisalat Nigeria
- Responsible for monitoring network performance to ensure conformance with formulated performance strategy and KPIs.
- Co-ordinate team to make sure all Etisalat services being offered by Etisalat to her customers are tested and ensure timely escalation to all concerned teams to resolve issues affecting such service.
- Liaise and manage feedback from other department by creating trackers that keep record of all actions points being taking. This is to ensure that all issues detected in the drive test activities are resolved accordingly.
- System and process establishment to meet up with Etisalat and NCC drive test activities.
- Responsible for delivering all quality of service projects, trials that will improve the performance of Etisalat Nigeria Network.
- Responsible for defining KPI threshold for Etisalat Nigeria Technical Vendors
- Responsible for defining and ensuring implementation of relevant policies, processes, and procedures for quality of service.
- Responsible for managing relationship with vendors to deliver good quality for Etisalat network.
- Ensure proper management and timely implementation of all strategic initiatives within unit.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Track the best practices for quality of service in the Global telecoms market and advice the Head, Network Performance and Service Assurance as required.
- Develop and maintain systems to establish standards relating to activities and products.
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines and mange execution of periodic service assurance tests, quarterly benchmark drive and network quality check test.
- Ensure Operation team is fulfilling all services promise to offer customers are met by creating trackers that will keep record of detected issues during service assurance test and how they are been resolved.
- Develop and maintain systems to measure performance against established standards.
- Monitor performance (in relevant areas) according to agreed standards and take necessary action to communicate/advise/assist according to performance levels.
- Monitor and communicate standards created by external bodies and integrate within internal quality management systems.
- Establish and implement necessary communication strategy for the improvement and awareness of quality issues across all departments.
- Plan and manage the team’s activities in accordance with agreed budgets and time scales.
- Executive Reporting and presentation of drive test result to the top management.
- Co-ordinate and support to achieve team quarterly drive test activities.
- Report as necessary on changes in standards (internally and externally initiated) and on performance against standards.
- Liaise and co-operate with quality management and standards bodies (e.g., NCC, Government Departments, etc)
- Liaise with customers and suppliers (where impacting/affected by quality issues)
- Problem management and follow-up on every service assurance and drive test until closure and KPI fulfillment.
- Perform other duties as instructed by the Head, Network Performance and Service Assurance.
- First degree in Electrical Engineering
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Six (6) to Eight (8) years relevant work experience with at least three (3) years in a supervisory position
- Network Operations
- Service Continuity Management, Monitoring and Control
- Telecommunications & Mobile Network Standards & Specifications
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click here to apply online