Dragnet Solutions Limited is a dynamic firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena.
We are currently seeking to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Creative Writer
- Responsible for using the written word to express ideas or tell a story.
- Create content using various multimedia formats that can be read, listened to, or viewed onscreen.
- Develop original content for fiction, nonfiction, and short stories.
- Use the written word to express story lines and ideas.
- Write books or content for magazines, trade journals, newsletters, and blogs.
- Produce content for radio and television broadcasts, motion pictures, and other types of performance.
- Arrange material in chapters or parts.
- Use desktop or electronic publishing software.
- Maintain blogs to keep in touch with fans and readers.
- Send out inquiries and submissions are sent to a variety of paying outlets.
- Develop scripted material for the Web and other communication devices.
- Conduct extensive research on various topics.
- Write outlines and rough drafts.
- Appropriately source and cite resources.
- Edit content for correct spelling and grammar.
- Work with editors to revise and rewrite sections.
- Perform extensive fact-checking.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in either of the following:
- Public relations
- Writing talent, originality, ability to work independently and self-promotion abilities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply