Dragnet Solution Limited – Our client, an IT company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- An IT company is seeking to employ passionate Marketing Officers to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns.
- Such persons will be expected to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by the Company.
- A successful Marketing Officer must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and knowledge of relevant techniques and principles.
- The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Must possess a minimum of a second class lower in Marketing, Mass Communication, Business administration or any related discipline from a reputable university
- 1 year experience in marketing is an added advantage
- Applicant should not be more than 25 years of age
- Superior writing and speaking skills, and attention to detail
- Experience in building brand awareness
- Ability to work well independently, as well as in a group
- Proven ability to manage simultaneous projects and meet tight deadlines.
Job Title: Sales Officer
- We are currently seeking to recruit a Sales Manager who will be responsible for managing the Sales Unit and monitor all the Unit’s concerns on a day to day basis to assure optimum performance and continual improvement according to the company’s annual goals.
- The manager is to coordinate, direct and manage his/her direct report and everyday Unit activities to deliver profit and efficiency while maintaining standards set by the company.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Sell products/services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- A graduate of a reputable University with a minimum of a Second Class Upper Division in any discipline. Applicant should not be more than 24 years of age
- A minimum of one or two years’ experience in Sales or marketing is a requirement
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Excellent Communication skills
- Manage target acquisition with little or no supervision
- Presentation skills
- Time Management
- Creative thinking
- Strong customer focus
- Relationship management
- A confident and determined approach
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- Business and entrepreneurial spirit
- Results and performance oriented.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd December, 2016.