Dragnet Solutions is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions.
Since our incorporation in 2007, we have been at the forefront of creating and recreating objective recruitment and application management processes to meet international standards. As official e-recruitment partners to CIPM (Chartered Institute of Personnel Managers of Nigeria) and the Graduate Screening Technical Consultants to NECA (Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association). Our aim is to implement innovations to solve human problems with integrity and excellence.
Job Title: Education Portfolio Officer
- To create and sell the company’s Education solutions. To envision a possible “wow” reality for potential clients and convince them to make that world a reality.
- To constantly seek opportunities for new clients by paying attention to the market needs and demand.
- To sell our products by:
- Strategically positioning us within different market sectors.
- Lead our communication efforts in helping potential client achieve their goals using our services.
- Pursuing the feedback from potential clients to improve our services
- Strategically creating a network that guarantees reference buy ins
- Increasing our market share by selling solutions that meet the needs of the potential client.
- To work with Client Care Unit, Communications Unit, Operations Department, Technology and Development Department to create better demonstration documents to effectively communicate our services
- Good reasoning ability, resilient and target driven.
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility
- Good negotiation and creativity skills
- Excellent Market knowledge
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- A good University Degree with minimum Second Class or HND with Upper credit
- Good team spirit and project management skills
- Good administrative and organizational skills
- Good problem solving skills and initiative
- Good relational and customer service skills i.e Sociable and non-uptight character
- Good reasoning skills; communication skills; networking skills and organizational skills
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply