Energi Talent Resourcing (ETR) are experts in recruiting qualified, professionals and skilled people across the full life cycle of the Energy sector ( Oil & Gas and Power), from exploration, project development, construction to asset operations and maintenance. Our clients represent leading names, from I.O.C’s, N.O.C to specialist niche consultancies.
We offer permanent, retained and interim recruitment solutions with particular expertise in the up-stream Oil & Gas and Power sector.
Job Title: DP Vessel 1st and 2nd Engineer
Location: Nigeria, offshore
We are currently working with a Leading Marine Contractor in Nigeria for an urgent recruitment for qualified 1st and 2nd Engineer for a DP Vessel.
Our client is a progressive and prestigious independent marine contractor with a global strategy focus.
- To manage, examine, negotiate, revise, and analyze contracts that involve the supply of vessel projects.
- To deliver task as an expert within given deadlines.
- To oversee the major work on board the vessel supply.
- To ensure all machinery, electrical and technical areas of the vessel are kept clean and in good operating condition at all times.
- To ensure preventative maintenance is carried out in all engineering areas in order to reduce repair and maintenance costs and eliminate down time
- To maintain and operate subsea vessels as directed by the Master and Project Manager
- To ensure smooth running of daily operation as directed by the Master and Project Manager.
- To ensure the Master is kept informed of the status of the project per time.
- To carry out regular maintenance on main engines and similar equipment.
- To maintain engine room stores, record usage of parts and equipment
- To ensure the operations of the vessel does not lead to pollution.
- 3+ years of work experience serving as a DP Vessel Engineer
- DP vessel qualifications is a MUST
- Should be results oriented and a self-starter
- Must be very organize and possess a high level of initiative
- Must be able to communicate written and verbal with others effectively.
- Must possess strong work ethics, values and principles with safety as the first priority
- DP Certification ideally Danish/Scandinavian
- Availability for an immediate employment is a PLUS
- Must have extensive Subsea vessel experience as DP Engineer
- Must be familiar with all engineering areas and machinery.
For more information on this or any other exciting role within Oil & Gas please forward a copy of your CV to:[email protected]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply