ECOWAS Bank for Investment and Development is seeking application from qualified candidates who are citizens of the community to fill the position of:
Job Title: Director of Risk Analysis Department
- Reporting to the President of the Bank, the Director of Risk Analysis shall propose and promote appropriate framework for comprehensive management of risks.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent certificate from a recognized University or Tertiary Institution;
- Minimum of twelve (12) years professional experience in the analysis and management of banking risks;
- Ability to identify, analyze risks and prepare financial projections;
- Ability to calculate and control risk ratios and procedures;
- Good analytical mind, sense of organization and ability to work in a team;
- Ability to manage a team in a multi-cultural environment;
- Ability to develop good relationships with other staff members and to impart knowledge;
- Capacity to delegate duties and responsibilities, supervise and take decisions;
- Excellent analytical and review skills as well as organizational capacity;
- Good physical condition to enable participation in field missions.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send or deliver their applications and CV’s in sealed envelope, marked “2015 Recruitment Exercise” and state the position applied for to the address below:
ECOWAS Bank for Investment and Development (EBID)
Department of Administration and Human Resources
128, Bd. du 13 Janvier,
Note: Application must include
- A detailed curriculum vitae;
- A letter of interest;
- Copies of degrees or certificates;
- Copy of identity card or passport;
- Copy of birth certificate.
Application Closing Date: 17h00 GMT; 30th June, 2015.