ECOWAS Bank for Investment and Development is seeking application from qualified candidates who are citizens of the community to fill the position of:
Job Title: Director of Private Sector Operations Department
- Reporting to the Vice-President in charge of Operations, the Director of Private Sector Operations shall contribute to the establishment of a system for identification, planning, budgeting and appraisal of public sector projects, especially regional integration projects.
- Master’s degree or its equivalent in Economics, Finance, Management, Business Administration, in the banking or any other related field, or equivalent certificate from a recognized University or Tertiary Institution;
- Minimum of twelve (12) years working experience in private sector development preferably in a similar institution and/or an investment or commercial bank;
- Sound knowledge of preparation of investment projects, feasibility studies, and documents for the award of contracts;
- Knowledge of financial and economic analysis of projects;
- Sound knowledge of portfolio and investment management techniques; and thorough knowledge of strategies, policies and processes and practices of similar institutions;
- Ability to manage a team in a multi-cultural environment;
- Ability to develop good relationships with other staff members and to impart knowledge;
- Capacity to delegate duties and responsibilities, supervise and take decisions;
- Excellent analytical and review skills, sense of organization and ability to work in a team;
- Sound physical condition to be able to participate in field missions.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send or deliver their applications and CV’s in sealed envelope, marked “2015 Recruitment Exercise” and state the position applied for to the address below:
ECOWAS Bank for Investment and Development (EBID)
Department of Administration and Human Resources
128, Bd. du 13 Janvier,
Note: Application must include
- A detailed curriculum vitae;
- A letter of interest;
- Copies of degrees or certificates;
- Copy of identity card or passport;
- Copy of birth certificate.
Application Closing Date: 17h00 GMT; 30th June, 2015.