ECOWAS Bank for Investment and Development is seeking application from qualified candidates who are citizens of the community to fill the position of:
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent certificate from a recognized University or Tertiary Institution;
- Membership of a professional body such as: ACCA, ACA, etc. will be an added advantage;
- Minimum of twelve (12) years professional experience, preferably in the area of finance, financial risk management or any other comparable experience;
- Working experience in the banking/insurance or experience acquired in a consultancy firm would be an advantage;
- Familiarity with the dynamics of capital markets, financial instruments, foreign exchange operations and its attendant risks;
- Ability to prepare clear, concise and accurate reports, as well as specialize working notes on financial issues;
- Good negotiation skills and sound communication skills;
- Ability to manage a team in a multicultural environment;
- Ability to impart knowledge, to delegate duties and responsibilities, supervise and take decisions;
- Sense of organization and ability to work in a team.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send or deliver their applications and CV’s in sealed envelope, marked “2015 Recruitment Exercise” and state the position applied for to the address below:
ECOWAS Bank for Investment and Development (EBID)
Department of Administration and Human Resources
128, Bd. du 13 Janvier,
Note: Application must include
- A detailed curriculum vitae;
- A letter of interest;
- Copies of degrees or certificates;
- Copy of identity card or passport;
- Copy of birth certificate.
Application Closing Date: 17h00 GMT; 30th June, 2015.