The University of Ibadan is the oldest and most prestigious Nigerian University. A research intensive postgraduate University, it has attained a position of eminence in various disciplines and remains a major player in the development of the much needed human capital in Africa.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Director of Audit
- Overseer/Coordinator of the Internal Audit Department
- Preparing and maintaining University fixed assets register and making periodic reports.
- Carrying out other duties as may be assigned by the Vice Chancellor.
- Ensuring prudence and accountability in the finance system.
- Safe guarding the assets of the institution,
- Applicants must also be computer literate and have a working knowledge of good Accounting/Auditing packages.
- Candidates must possess a good first Degree in any of the following: Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business Administration or any other relevant discipline with a minimum of second class lower plus Master’s Degree in relevant discipline and any of the following recognized professional qualifications: ACA, ACMA, CPA, ACCA, ICAN or ANAN. In addition, candidates must have acquired a minimum of Fifteen (15) years post professional qualification cognate experience.
Salary and Condition of Service
- The salary attached to the position is CONTISS 15: (N 2, 242,999.00 – N 2, 886, 591.00).
- The appointment shall be for an initial period of Four (4) years and may be renewed subject to satisfactory performance for a further period of Four (4) years and no more.
- Fringe benefits are as applicable to similar positions in the University of Ibadan, and as may be determined by the Government/Governing Council.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and twenty (20) copies of Curriculum Vitae stating the following:
- Full names (surname first)
- Date of Birth (not age)
- Marital Status
- State of Origin
- Postal/Email Addresses
- Full Qualifications with Dates,
- Work experience and
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
- They should also forward a two-page statement of their vision and mission along with Two (2) Photostat copies of their Certificate to:
University of Ibadan,
Applicant are requested to inform their Referees to send Confidential Report on them, using letter-headed papers, direct to the Registrar and Secretary to Council University of Ibadan, from whom further details may be obtained.
Note: Only applications of shortlisted candidate will be acknowledged.
Application Deadline 9th November, 2015.