ECOWAS Bank for Investment and Development is seeking application from qualified candidates who are citizens of the community to fill the position of:
Job Title: Director of Audit and Evaluation of Operation Department
- Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Director of Internal Audit and Evaluation of Operations shall be responsible for the audit of the activities and programmes of EBID including the services provided by consultants.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent certificate from a recognized University or Tertiary Institution;
- Membership of a professional body such as: ACCA, ACA, etc. will be an added advantage;
- At least twelve (12) years minimum professional experience, preferably in experience in an Internationally recognized Audit and/or Chartered Accountancy Firm or an International financial institution;
- Familiar with financial and economic analysis of projects;
- Good negotiation skills and sound communication skills;
- Ability to manage a team in a multicultural environment.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send or deliver their applications and CV’s in sealed envelope, marked “2015 Recruitment Exercise” and state the position applied for to the address below:
ECOWAS Bank for Investment and Development (EBID)
Department of Administration and Human Resources
128, Bd. du 13 Janvier,
Note: Application must include
- A detailed curriculum vitae;
- A letter of interest;
- Copies of degrees or certificates;
- Copy of identity card or passport;
- Copy of birth certificate.
Application Closing Date: 17h00 GMT; 30th June, 2015.